John Campbell has been suspended from YouTube for a week for an interview with Tory MP Andrew Bridgen, expelled from the party. Andrew became persona non grata by speaking out against the Corona "vaccinations". This after he had received a lot of signals from his "constituents" about the problems with the vaccines. With an education in genetics and biological sciences, he was one of the few MPs with relevant knowledge of the medical field.
The reason is the video that was shown here: [dead link], now on Rumble:
In the interview, the following issues are discussed:
- Can you outline the development of your thinking about the pandemic and the government's response in recent years?
- Are your statements about the dangers of vaccines in parliament based on evidence?
- Do you feel that your parliamentary interventions have moderated the government in imposing covaccinations on healthy people?
- We've seen you voice your evidence-based concerns in front of an empty room, was there an intentional "walk out" strategy as it seemed?
- How are the covid vaccines paid for, is this added to the national debt?
- Are health-related issues openly discussed in parliament, with free speech, or is there a covert agenda?
- Is there influence from corporate interests in parliament?
- I saw a video of Matt Handcock offering his services to businesses for £10,000 a day. Is this permissible under parliamentary rules?
- Anti-Semitism [dead link to BBC article] 'The Conservative Party expelled MP Andrew Bridgen after comparing Covid-19 vaccines to the Holocaust (April 26, 2023)'
- Direct link to Professor Fenton's channel @normanfenton81
- Direct link to video used in the interview
- Thoughts on suspe...
- Point out that you are not 'comparing'
- In my opinion, your interventions saved lives, yet you have lost your party membership, regret?
- The future.
- The government has struck a deal with Moderna to produce 250 million doses of mRNA vaccines per year.
- Why has this been approved when there is no evidence of efficacy? And are you worried about this move (given that similar factories are in the pipeline in Canada, the US and Australia).
- Are you concerned about the new WTO treaty to impose binding legal obligations in the UK?
- We shout loudly about democracy in the UK, but this is only mediated by the all-powerful party system, so what for Mr. Bridgen?
Apparently, there were enough things that didn't appeal to governments and big pharma to have this video banned...
If anyone still has the illusion that censorship is not taking place on a large scale, they are now burying their heads in the sand.
A few more examples of censorship
Presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr. is truncated when he answers questions about the vaccines.
A senior academic, immunologist of undiscussed behavior, Dr. Mark Tykocincki, has to go through the dust publicly because he demonstrated his scientific intelligence. Yes, it does exist, although it seems to be a contradiction in terms. Alex Berenson talks about possible dismissal and that is not so literally stated in the article. But in the meantime, we know how it works.
Also Suneel Dhand MD, like Campbell a respected "YouTube doctor," expresses outrage, adding that censorship and systemic corruption in America is many, many times worse, even formalized to some extent.
Actually, my first thought was that this video would be the trigger:
This is because of the plausible criticism of the insufferable Dr. Susan Oliver, who shows that Campbell didn't look beyond his nose this time (I haven't been able to check it yet, if anyone has, let me know in a Comment):
Finally, my Tweet from this morning: