Jonah and Ad are treasures. Really sweet, observant, concerned academics. They think censorship is very bad and don't delve too deeply into it: when observing abuses and shadowiness, they don't ask by whom, from whom, why, who are those people who blackcoat those documents, they have to know everything. They are under the impression that it is still about science as it was once intended, with the naïve confidence that you can act transparently in that environment and that regulators are doing their job properly. But you can feel that they are on their way to the moment when they realize what is actually going on.
An older article that I didn't want to post right away. Jona Walk and Ad Verbrugge do a fantastic job. So this is certainly not meant as a criticism.
Another possibility is that they don't fully speak out to keep their jobs and for DNW not to be chased off Youtube. They qualify damning figures about vaccinations as 'nuanced data'. I had a discussion about this with my wife yesterday, who stood up for them. They kill two birds with one stone: stay on Youtube and, through a less radical approach, keep a large reach. They stay outside the 'wappie domain'. There is something to be said for that, because Ad Verbrugge makes no bones about it when it comes to another subject: Ukraine. Strangely enough, the way he thinks about this is not reflected in what is said about corona and science, but that subject does not undermine his academic foundations.
At Blckbx, they have found that they have to switch from Youtube to their own website when it comes to Corona items. Would the New World really be so keenly aware that they are talking about Corona with flour in their mouths? I can't believe that, everyone makes too involved and honest an impression for that.
That would also mean that they know perfectly well that MSM information is a distorted representation of the facts. You can see that in the Ukraine coverage. Do you really still rely on information in quality newspapers?
Of course you can, with the Gell-Mann effect1https://virusvaria.nl/hoger-opgeleiden-meer-geprikt-gepromoveerden-juist-minder/#:~:text=autoriteiten%20in%20informatievoorziening%3F-,Het%20Gell%2DMann%20Amnesia%20effect,-In%20dit%20kader in mind.
Either way, this video is very suitable for forwarding to MSM consumers. Jonah even speaks of "a newspaper like the NRC", and that in a positive sense. That will appeal to many, even though the NRC has excelled in narrative propaganda for (at least) three years. After the Volkskrant that is, but that's not fair because they have Maarten Keulemans.
It is therefore also possible that truly critical people still have the illusion that they can be informed by Dutch media, provided that "a newspaper like NRC". This is indicative of the naivety that characterises the academic bubble. Deception, conflicts of interest, corruption and data fraud are not topics of discussion in those circles because 'that's not what it's about'. Well, I'm afraid I have an annoying message: that's what it's all about. Just start talking about "the lack of scientific transparency" and where that comes from, because it's the same thing today.
For example, they do discuss the subject of "censorship". That's a good start, of course, but it's just a tip of the iceberg. But an hour is short, you can't discuss everything, especially with Ad. For example, some points that are not explored in depth, presumably because of the toxic nature:
- The definition of "immunity" was tinkered with at the end of 2020 to pave the way for the mRNA vaccine 2https://www.aier.org/article/who-deletes-naturally-acquired-immunity-from-its-website/#:~:text=pretends%20as%20if%20human%20beings%20do%20not%20have%20immune%20systems
- Effective and promising drugs, including prophylactics, were (and are) banned so that there is no alternative treatment that could have affected the legal basis for mass vaccination. This is particularly true in the U.S., whose opinions we are stamping. EMA stamps those of the FDA, the Health Council of the Netherlands stamps EMA for the Netherlands.
- Government institutions and media are lying about the vaccines, which creates distrust. Jonah worries about the retroactive effect this distrust could have, at the expense of traditional vaccines. It doesn't sink in for her yet that corona has exposed a system that has festered for decades and now determines the market, complete with all the toilet duck studies as they are now being criticized. Did it all go well before and did the whole system turn 180 degrees in one go three years ago? Such a billion-dollar industry with global distribution chains? She would be the summary of Turtles All The Way Down should read it. There are also many questions to be asked about the real vaccines.
- Data that could rule out the possibility that covid vaccinations have anything to do with excess mortality are jealously kept secret. The ZonMW studies are lightning rods with specific research questions that will not be able to answer the overarching question, which is "To what extent do vaccinations influence the persistent excess mortality since vaccination?" The ZonMW studies have been selected in such a way that they all beat around the bush.
- Lareb, the official reporting point for adverse reactions, has not once played the signalling role for which the institute was founded. They were constantly lagging behind. Lareb turns out to be a calming helpdesk for the pharmaceutical industry whose main function is to stop complaining customers by giving the impression that something is being done with their complaint. The Lareb director was/is a member of the disinformation think tank to promote the willingness to vaccinate by providing one-sided information. Side effects didn't come in handy there. While identifying it early would actually inspire confidence – but not with this crap product.
- The spikes in the vaccines will still bother many people. The DNA contamination in the vaccines can have an effect for generations to come. How much, we don't know. And the regulators and supervisors have let all that go, everything has been stamped, despite alarm signals from all sides. And the scientific world watched as commerce and politics (and thus the propaganda media) ran away with their sector. And still watching.
- Should all people over the age of 60 really take that jab? I would say: select the vulnerable who have not yet had corona (there are not many) and take those with a BMI and/or Vitamin D deficiency that is too high, just to name a few. They could advise you to get a jab with spikes and DNA junk in it, if you feel comfortable with that. For them, the risk/benefit analysis may be better. That is, if you have an idea about the virulence of the targeted variant.
But to end on a positive note: they are doing a fantastic job, Jonah and Ad, they reach a large group of hesitators and lead them in the right direction. Those doubters would drop out if they were confronted with the real debate, so that's why I see this as welcome, soft nudging: a video to forward to doubters. Of a very different quality than those Previous Videos by Philip Buckhaults, Dr. Janci Lindsay, Denis Rancourt and Peter McCullough. That is really a different, independent kettle of fish.