More than two years ago (July 2021), worried wappies knew for sure: everything that happened to people after a jab was because of the jab. That was understandable because even then there was no proper data on the jabs; The research data was either messy or secret — presumably because it was too messy to make public. As a result, everything seemed to come through the jab. Of course, that wasn't possible, so that made me critical of alarmist jab critics.
Unjustified panicking but also understandable mistakes by my critical supporters I took a closer look. And then a video appeared with Eric Clapton, who had a very special side effect: pain in his guitar hands. As a result, I wrote a piece "The side effects of Eric Clapton". Because nothing was known (yet) about hand pain after vaccination, not even on Facebook or in vaccine damage/antivax groups where I sometimes looked, this new and unique phenomenon seemed to me a possible case with a psychological component.
People do not think much about psychosomatics in regular medicine because all positive effects are attributed to one's own skills and actions, as we have also seen with the measures. That attention, a white coat and touch also some power has never been quantified. We do know something about the effect of ineffective substances: sugar pills, salt injections and even (fake) operations. People get better from fop treatments (and by that I don't just mean the practitioners 😉): the placebo effect. Just as people can also be fooled sick, with threat and fear, for example: the nocebo effect.
Perhaps the nocebo rabbits of recent years will one day come out of the top hat, although it will be a long time before the recently established Long Covid industry1 will be drowned out by it2. But still: we already have one rabbit: the best predictor of Long Covid is... fear of getting Long Covid. It doesn't take much imagination to understand that fear of pain on guitar hands could also be a predictor of pain in guitar hands, whether it's from a virus or an intervention you don't actually trust. (See the previous articles on The Nocebo effect and, by the way, that old post about Clapton.)
As far as Clapton is concerned, I would like to correct that: what he describes corresponds to a now known side effect. I should have pointed that out earlier, but I didn't think about it again until that Clapton video again yesterday came along on Facebook, where Muriel van Koppen pointed me to Transverse Myelitis, a now proven side effect of the mRNA jab.
So there is a definitive answer about clapton's symptoms, the mechanism is known and could have been uncovered with the right research. Didn't happen. This ties in with the previous article about the side effects cover-up of the fraudulent medical industry, which unfortunately involves many honest doctors. The promised second part of that article consists mainly of videos about vaccine patients – actually like Clapton but much more serious. Moreover, with doctors who, like me at the time, think that it might be between the ears after all and - and that's where it really goes wrong - thereby deny the patients the right examination. With non-treatment and disregard of misery as a result.
That this is happening to vaccine patients is a state of disarray. That this also happens to participants in vaccine trials is downright criminal, for several reasons.
- Those volunteer subjects were promised treatment for side effects. Some have been disabled for life and have not received adequate treatment because the true nature of their conditions has not been recognised as a vaccine side effect.
- As a result, no financial support has been provided. Certainly in America, that means that sickened test subjects have been left to their own devices.
- The investigations have been corrupted as a result. They are promotional campaigns for safety and effectiveness. They are done to fill a product brochure. A subject who becomes ill can stand in front of tens of thousands of sick people in global rollout. Such a person is a showstopper for the product. Of the recruited subjects, more died among the vaccinated than among the control group. According to the researchers, those deaths were not vaccine-related. Can you check how vague complaints are doing?
We now know that the corona shots can cause Transverse Myelitis. These are inflammations of the spinal cord. Symptoms vary with the site of inflammation(s).
- 1. Motor symptoms:
- Weakness or paralysis in the limbs (arms and/or legs).
- Difficulty with coordination and balance.
- Muscle cramps or stiffness.
- 2. Sensory symptoms:
- Altered sensation, such as numbness or tingling in the limbs.
- Loss of sensation, making it difficult to feel touch, heat or cold.
- Pain ranging from mild discomfort to severe, sharp pain.
- 3. Problems with bowel and bladder function:
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (incontinence) or constipation.
- Difficulty controlling bladder function (urinary incontinence) or difficulty urinating.
- 4. Other neurological symptoms:
- Decreased reflexes.
- Sensitivity to light touch or pressure on the affected areas.
- Vision problems, such as blurred or double vision.
- Speech problems (rare).
Pain in the hands can certainly occur with transverse myelitis, especially if the inflammation is located in a part of the spinal cord that affects the nerves that run to the hands. Pain in the hands can range from mild to severe pain and may be accompanied by other symptoms such as numbness, tingling, weakness or paralysis in the hands and fingers.
As with other symptoms of transverse myelitis, the presence and severity of hand pain can vary from person to person and depend on the specific location of the inflammation in the spinal cord. (last two paragraphs of ChatGPT 4.0)
This shows how easy it is to suspect someone with real complaints of FND, the Functional Neurologic Disease with which vaccine patients are put away. And with which a large part of the Long Covid industry is currently being rigged, the last resort to justify the measures a little before the real facts come out.
Apologies for that misstep regarding Clapton. This last paragraph perhaps saved me a bit:
"What really bothers me is that the data is not there to just rule out such a symptom as sore hands. Still, there's a lot of pricking. And if such a side effect is already denied by the pharmacy and health institutes then it is no longer credible, see the blood clots and the myocarditis (and perhaps brain problems). Fallopian tubes are also in the picture. Maybe it's nonsense? Maybe it's temporary? They have no idea. They completely screwed it up."