The pandemic law is there to legitimize injudicious fumbling. One hopes that it will soon have a retroactive effect: "If those measures and vaccinations had really been so bad, they would never have been included in a law."
The counterproductive effect of government policy is attributed by those in power to too little leeway. So they are
- misinformed (=corporationally belobbied) and
- totally lost track of how a free society is supposed to work.
Types like Mao, Stalin and Hitler had a self-developed vision of the future that led to oppression, coercion and violence. In any case, our administrators cannot be blamed for this, they do not have the ingenuity to do so.
Hopefully, therefore, this light version of techno-globalitarianism can still be reversed. Before it's taken care of. The further it goes on, the harder it is to get out again. Reversing a law (such as the pandemic law) is yet another multimillion-dollar process. A waste of all that tax money.
While it was free to jettison substantiated, working definitions and pandemic guidelines – costs wouldn't have mattered. Unbridled headless chicken panic can be recognized in decisions in which cost and disproportionality no longer play any inhibiting role.
Now that there is still no scientific basis for the corona policy and evaluations are feared because of possibly (ten) thousands of unnecessarily killed Dutch people who turn up, some legal cover is very welcome. A law that enshrines all wrongdoing might provide some of that coverage.
What happens if you start facilitating unscientific and undemocratic processes (as has now been done with an emergency law):
- Criteria and definitions are set according to the minister in power:
- Criterion for A disease
- Definition of 'pandemic' and 'epidemic' is malleable
- Definition of 'immunity' ditto
- Definition of 'vaccine' may be misused for short-acting, barely tested and therefore experimental injections
- Measures are copied from totalitarian areas ('at least they have measures there!' – Yes duh!)
- Hand disinfection advice indicated insufficient understanding of contamination methods and led to false safety
- Ditto for face mask requirements which, according to various studies, now have harmful consequences and offer hardly any protection (which ironically is reminiscent of a vaccine). Life-threatening false security.
- Lockdowns (flatten the curve) that hinder immunity, and:
- were deployed too late
- have taken far too long
- have been redeployed at random times and
- have caused more harm than good, health-wise, socially and economically
- Panic-induced, unscientifically based unscrupulous human rights violations, including:
- Physical integrity
- freedom of expression
- Sabotaging the scientific process
- Censoring contrarian expressions, dismissing retrospectively correct dissent, also from a scientific point of view
- Spreading disinformation, false promises and misinformation (disinformation against better judgment, or deception)
- Screens with privacy and violating it yourself (QR pass)
- Administering harmful vaccinations to the vast majority of the population who were less at risk from the disease against which those vaccinations were intended than from the vaccinations themselves. Also children!!! (Example: pricking in the morning, going out in the evening – outrageous grooming)
- Using dubious PCR tests to maintain anxiety and maintain measures
- Data fraud or pseudoscientific money laundering by affiliated (government) institutions and foundations under the guise of independence
And then I must have forgotten something. I am happy to include additional suggestions in the comments in this list.
The mess listed above has resulted in an estimated economic damage of around one hundred billion euros. The future remains to be seen whether this will continue, because the damage is still ongoing: society and the economy have been severely disrupted and it is questionable whether the economy has not been brought to collapse by the unlimited printing of money.
(References on request, no time for now.)
The (very) near future
The individuals and institutions that have brought about this now want a law so that they can do it again, but with less resistance. Their train of thought:
"There was a pandemic so we took measures"
"The pandemic is over so the measures worked"
So it may be added soon:
"If those measures and vaccinations had really been that bad, they would never have been enshrined in a law."
The state's attorney would have an argument because he is not ashamed of anything, as we have seen repeatedly.
With the next infectious flu, someone can shut down society as a precaution, cow and inject people with what it makes the most money for the lobbyists, break up friendships and families and close schools and restaurants, just because they can. Just to name a few. And no one can do anything about it because the law allows it.
Maybe it's weird that I'm so worried about it. After all, without a law, they have already succeeded in causing destruction. Perhaps we should acknowledge that we are at the mercy of the next delirium to blow through the country. If we start showing each other that we don't agree with that, we will automatically become stronger. Please speak up. This is no longer possible.
I know: it's fighting the beer quay. See the paltry 8000 signatures on this action of ikdeburger.nl. The smug, arch-depraved, mashed-up Dutchman, quasi-intellectual or practically educated does not matter, that Dutchman apparently does not want better and then he does not deserve it. Pharmaceutical companies, big capitalists: go ahead.
I think that is a great pity. Nothing remains of our cheerful inclusive multicoloredness. We're going from diversity to drab uniformity, which feels safer for most people. But yes, that too is democracy: if everyone shows their certificate of inability (no self-reliance, no reflection, no input) there is a need for tight leadership, strict laws, a guideline to hold each other accountable, a strong man who stands up to set the course. Good luck with that prospect.
Taken from The Other Newspaper:
What everyone can do:
- Draw thepetitionagainst the Pandemic Act on the website ofCulture under attack.
- Draw thepetitionagainst the Pandemic Act on the websitepetities.nl.
- Support the action ofI the Burgerand forbid theamendment to the Public Health Act.
- Download and send aLetter to Members of the Senate(on page 3 you will find the e-mail addresses)
- Download and distribute the posterStop pandemic law.pdf
- Order 5 newspapers including posters for €7,50 or 12 posters for €5,- on ourorder page.
Information and news articles about the Pandemic Act:
- On thepageLaw you don't want contains a lot of information about the Pandamie law.
- Culture under Fire –The New Pandemic Act threatens the fundamental rights of all Dutch people.
- The Other Newspaper –Articleon the Pandemic Act of 8 January 2023
- OnEzaz.nlthere is an article on how this law will restrict freedom.
- Vaccine-Free Foundation –What hangs over us with the new Pandemic Act.
- The Biomedical Court of Auditors statedQuestions about the changesin the Public Health Act.
- The Other Newspaper –Opposition to dictorial Pandemic Act is succeeding.
- The Other Newspaper –Government wants to enshrine corona lockdowns in law.